Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
TELENT TECHNOLOGY SERVICES LIMITED
Repair of other equipment
- Warwick -
Financial Score Check
TELENT TECHNOLOGY SERVICES LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
TELENT TECHNOLOGY SERVICES LIMITED, located in Warwick, United Kingdom, operates in the Repair of other equipment industry. The company was incorporated in 1961 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- TELENT TECHNOLOGY SERVICES LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Telent Technology Services Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Stephen PearsDirector2010-11-02 - Present
Mr Christopher Ellis MetcalfeDirector2009-11-01 - Present
Mr Stephen Russell DaltonDirector2014-01-01 - Present
Mrs Janice MeadeDirector2012-01-01 - Present
Mr Mark Edward PlatoDirector2009-11-01 - Present
Mr John Paul KimptonDirector2006-01-02 - Present