Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
JOICE AND HILL POULTRY LTD
Raising of poultry
- Peterborough -
Financial Score Check
JOICE AND HILL POULTRY LTD has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
JOICE AND HILL POULTRY LTD, located in Peterborough, United Kingdom, operates in the Raising of poultry industry. The company was incorporated in 1964 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- JOICE AND HILL POULTRY LTD
- Trading Name
- Joice & Hill Poultry Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Niccolas John Kerr BaileyDirector2006-01-04 - Present
Mr Laurent Sebastien TaalbiDirector2010-01-01 - Present
Servatius Peter Joseph HermansDirector2010-01-01 - Present
Mr Mathias Henricus Maria HendrixDirector2004-11-02 - Present