Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
MIDLAND CHROMIUM PLATING COMPANY LIMITED
Treatment and coating of metals
- Birmingham -
This Company has no badges yet
Financial Score Check
MIDLAND CHROMIUM PLATING COMPANY LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
MIDLAND CHROMIUM PLATING COMPANY LIMITED, located in Birmingham, United Kingdom, operates in the Treatment and coating of metals industry. The company was incorporated in 1959 and currently has a status of in_liquidation.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- MIDLAND CHROMIUM PLATING COMPANY LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Midland Chromium Plating Company Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Anthony Peter MerringtonDirector1991-01-02 - Present
Mr Stephen James HolleyDirector1991-01-02 - Present
Mr Richard Warwick MerringtonDirector1990-11-01 - Present
Mr Paul Edward MerringtonDirector1995-11-01 - Present