Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
OWEN COYLE (ANODISING) LIMITED
Manufacture of other fabricated metal products n.e.c.
- Uxbridge -
Financial Score Check
OWEN COYLE (ANODISING) LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score.
OWEN COYLE (ANODISING) LIMITED, located in Uxbridge, United Kingdom, operates in the Manufacture of other fabricated metal products n.e.c. industry. The company was incorporated in 1980 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- OWEN COYLE (ANODISING) LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Owen Coyle (Anodising) Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Owen CoyleDirector1991-11-01 - Present
Mrs Eileen Esther CoyleDirector1991-11-01 - Present
Mr Graeme Clive LongmanDirector1996-01-04 - Present
Miss Frances Marie Almeida-DavisDirector2010-01-01 - Present