Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
THE DANWOOD GROUP LIMITED
- Maidstone -
Financial Score Check
THE DANWOOD GROUP LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
THE DANWOOD GROUP LIMITED, located in Maidstone, United Kingdom, operates in the Non-trading company industry. The company was incorporated in 1972 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- THE DANWOOD GROUP LIMITED
- Trading Name
- The Danwood Group Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Adam Jonathan Patrick HackettDirector1999-01-07 - Present
Mr Steven Prance JanesDirector2014-01-02 - Present
Mr Giles William MarshallDirector2011-11-02 - Present
Mr Michael Cartner CammDirector2014-01-02 - Present
Mr Stephen Ronald William FrancisDirector2011-11-01 - Present
Send a request to the profile owner to join so you can edit company data.Join Profile