Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
W.E.AMIES & COMPANY LIMITED
Manufacture of other plastic products
- Chesterfield -
Financial Score Check
W.E.AMIES & COMPANY LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
W.E.AMIES & COMPANY LIMITED, located in Chesterfield, United Kingdom, operates in the Manufacture of other plastic products industry. The company was incorporated in 1929 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- W.E.AMIES & COMPANY LIMITED
- Trading Name
- WE Amies Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Christopher Stephen John ShepleyDirector1991-01-07 - Present
Mrs Elizabeth Anne ShepleyDirector1991-01-07 - Present
Mr Robert Bradshaw BallDirector2000-01-02 - Present