Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
FEDERAL-MOGUL COVENTRY LIMITED
Manufacture of other parts and accessories for motor vehicles
- Manchester -
Financial Score Check
FEDERAL-MOGUL COVENTRY LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score.
FEDERAL-MOGUL COVENTRY LIMITED, located in Manchester, United Kingdom, operates in the Manufacture of other parts and accessories for motor vehicles industry. The company was incorporated in 1911 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- FEDERAL-MOGUL COVENTRY LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Federal-Mogul Sintered Products Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Tim James BaylisDirector2014-01-02 - Present