Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
WIELAND METALS BIRMINGHAM LTD.
- London -
Financial Score Check
WIELAND METALS BIRMINGHAM LTD. has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score.
WIELAND METALS BIRMINGHAM LTD., located in London, United Kingdom, operates in the Copper production industry. The company was incorporated in 1915 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- WIELAND METALS BIRMINGHAM LTD.
- Trading Name
- B Mason & Sons Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Werner Theodor TraaDirector2003-01-01 - Present
Mr Rudolf HeroldDirector1993-01-01 - Present
Mr Ulrich Klaus AltstetterDirector2012-11-01 - Present
Mr Lothar WeylerDirector2004-01-08 - Present
Mr Donovan Charles WestbrookDirector1993-01-01 - Present
Dr Maher AbabnehDirector2009-11-01 - Present