Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
MERIT PLASTIC MOULDINGS LIMITED
Manufacture of other plastic products
- Diss -
Financial Score Check
MERIT PLASTIC MOULDINGS LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
MERIT PLASTIC MOULDINGS LIMITED, located in Diss, United Kingdom, operates in the Manufacture of other plastic products industry. The company was incorporated in 1973 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- MERIT PLASTIC MOULDINGS LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Merit Plastic Mouldings Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Thomas Albert PalmerDirector1997-01-02 - Present
Mr Andrew John KeebleDirector2013-01-01 - Present
Ms Elizabeth Anne DennyDirector1991-01-04 - Present
Mr James Ives DennyDirector2006-01-03 - Present