Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
PARAFIX TAPES AND CONVERSIONS LIMITED
Other manufacturing n.e.c.
- Lancing -
This Company has no badges yet
Financial Score Check
PARAFIX TAPES AND CONVERSIONS LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
PARAFIX TAPES AND CONVERSIONS LIMITED, located in Lancing, United Kingdom, operates in the Other manufacturing n.e.c. industry. The company was incorporated in 1972 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- PARAFIX TAPES AND CONVERSIONS LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Parafix Tapes & Conversions Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Colin Patrick WillsDirector1991-01-03 - Present
Mr Michael Arthur PunterDirector2001-11-02 - Present