Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
WINTLE HEATING AND PLUMBING LIMITED
Construction of domestic buildings
- Northampton -
Financial Score Check
WINTLE HEATING AND PLUMBING LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
WINTLE HEATING AND PLUMBING LIMITED, located in Northampton, United Kingdom, operates in the Construction of domestic buildings industry. The company was incorporated in 1966 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- WINTLE HEATING AND PLUMBING LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Wintle Heating & Plumbing Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Phillip HilliardDirector2013-01-01 - Present
Mr Colin ArmstrongDirector1992-01-02 - Present
Mr Phillip Peter WintleDirector1992-01-02 - Present