Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
CAUNTON ENGINEERING LIMITED
Manufacture of metal structures and parts of structures
- Nottingham -
Financial Score Check
CAUNTON ENGINEERING LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
CAUNTON ENGINEERING LIMITED, located in Nottingham, United Kingdom, operates in the Manufacture of metal structures and parts of structures industry. The company was incorporated in 1969 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- CAUNTON ENGINEERING LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Caunton Engineering Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Mark Anthony WhiteDirector2008-01-05 - Present
Mr Grenville John GriffithsDirector1997-01-03 - Present
Mr Edward Victor GirardierDirector2007-01-09 - Present
Mr Simon David BinghamDirector1992-11-01 - Present
Mr Geoffrey Howard TaylorDirector2000-01-02 - Present
Mr David Frederick BinghamDirector1991-01-07 - Present
Mr Allan YoungerDirector2008-01-05 - Present
Sir Charles David NaishDirector2007-01-09 - Present
Mr Steven WaterhouseDirector2004-01-09 - Present
Mr Robert Steven WeedenDirector2008-01-05 - Present
Mr Joseph LockeDirector2007-01-09 - Present
Mr Robert John BerryDirector1998-11-01 - Present
Mr Ian OliverDirector2006-01-07 - Present