Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
ANGLE RING COMPANY LIMITED(THE)
Forging, pressing, stamping and roll-forming of metal; powder metallurgy
- Tipton -
This Company has no badges yet
Financial Score Check
ANGLE RING COMPANY LIMITED(THE) has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
ANGLE RING COMPANY LIMITED(THE), located in Tipton, United Kingdom, operates in the Forging, pressing, stamping and roll-forming of metal; powder metallurgy industry. The company was incorporated in 1957 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- ANGLE RING COMPANY LIMITED(THE)
- Trading Name
- The Angle Ring Company Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Brian Frank BarnshawDirector1991-01-06 - Present
Mr Raymond Frederick SpringthorpeDirector1991-01-06 - Present
Mr David John SpringthorpeDirector1995-01-08 - Present