Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
FRANK WRIGHT LIMITED
Manufacture of prepared feeds for farm animals
- Ashbourne -
Financial Score Check
FRANK WRIGHT LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
FRANK WRIGHT LIMITED, located in Ashbourne, United Kingdom, operates in the Manufacture of prepared feeds for farm animals industry. The company was incorporated in 1910 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- FRANK WRIGHT LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Frank Wright Trouw Nutrition International
- Company Registration Number
Mr Aled Wyn EdwardsDirector2001-11-01 - Present
Mr Harm De WildtDirector2008-01-05 - Present