Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
FERCELL ENGINEERING LIMITED
Engineering related scientific and technical consulting activities
- Sidcup -
Financial Score Check
FERCELL ENGINEERING LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
FERCELL ENGINEERING LIMITED, located in Sidcup, United Kingdom, operates in the Engineering related scientific and technical consulting activities industry. The company was incorporated in 1977 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- FERCELL ENGINEERING LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Fercell Engineering Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mrs Lynn Patricia FletcherDirector1992-01-01 - Present
Mr Malcolm FletcherDirector1992-01-01 - Present