Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
SAFETY-KLEEN U.K. LIMITED
Repair of other equipment
- Brentford -
Financial Score Check
SAFETY-KLEEN U.K. LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
SAFETY-KLEEN U.K. LIMITED, located in Brentford, United Kingdom, operates in the Repair of other equipment industry. The company was incorporated in 1974 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- SAFETY-KLEEN U.K. LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Safety-Kleen UK Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Stephen Clifford BrainDirector2002-01-01 - Present
Mr Darren HallDirector2014-01-02 - Present
Mr Gregory Garth PeacockDirector2011-11-01 - Present
Mr Jose Antonio Ferreira DuarteDirector2006-01-05 - Present
Mr Swagatam MukerjiDirector2010-01-06 - Present
Mr Philippe Robert Francis MauguyDirector2014-06-12 - Present
Mr Geoffrey Martin BaldockDirector2014-06-12 - Present
Mr Klaus Buchborn-KlosDirector2014-06-12 - Present
DRAEGER MEDICAL UK LIMITED
MARKEM-IMAJE INDUSTRIES LIMITED
TEAM INDUSTRIAL SERVICES (UK) LIMITED
MITCHELL DIESEL LIMITED
Sutton in ashfield
PETER J DOUGLAS ENGINEERING LIMITED
SERVICED DISPENSE EQUIPMENT LIMITED
JACKSON LIFT SERVICES LIMITED