Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
THE AMBASSADOR THEATRE GROUP (VENUES) LIMITED
Operation of arts facilities
- Woking -
Financial Score Check
THE AMBASSADOR THEATRE GROUP (VENUES) LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
THE AMBASSADOR THEATRE GROUP (VENUES) LIMITED, located in Woking, United Kingdom, operates in the Operation of arts facilities industry. The company was incorporated in 1979 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- THE AMBASSADOR THEATRE GROUP (VENUES) LIMITED
- Trading Name
- The Ambassador Theatre Group (Venues) Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Ms Helen Johnstone CowanDirector2008-11-01 - Present
Mr Howard Hugh PanterDirector2010-01-02 - Present
Mr Nicholas Graham PotterDirector2011-01-05 - Present
Mr Michael Cowper LynasDirector2010-01-02 - Present
Ms Rosemary Anne SquireDirector2008-11-01 - Present
Mr Peter Richard Michael KavanaghDirector2010-01-02 - Present
Mr David BlythDirector2010-01-02 - Present