Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
SPECIALIST PUBLICATIONS (UK) LIMITED
Publishing of consumer, business and professional journals and periodicals
- London -
Financial Score Check
SPECIALIST PUBLICATIONS (UK) LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
SPECIALIST PUBLICATIONS (UK) LIMITED, located in London, United Kingdom, operates in the Publishing of consumer, business and professional journals and periodicals industry. The company was incorporated in 1969 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- SPECIALIST PUBLICATIONS (UK) LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Specialist Publications (UK) Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Ms Nicola Jane WebbDirector2004-01-01 - Present
Mr Peter Douglas TruemanDirector2000-01-03 - Present
Mr James Christopher Bardsley WhitworthDirector2004-01-01 - Present