Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
MACK-BROOKS PUBLISHING LIMITED
Publishing of consumer, business and professional journals and periodicals
- Richmond -
This Company has no badges yet
Financial Score Check
MACK-BROOKS PUBLISHING LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
MACK-BROOKS PUBLISHING LIMITED, located in Richmond, United Kingdom, operates in the Publishing of consumer, business and professional journals and periodicals industry. The company was incorporated in 1974 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- MACK-BROOKS PUBLISHING LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Mack-Brooks Publishing Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Simon Paul AdkinsDirector2000-01-03 - Present
Mr Martin Jonathan BrooksDirector2013-01-01 - Present
Mr Stephen Charles BrooksDirector1996-01-06 - Present
Mr David Robert TellettDirector2002-01-09 - Present
Mr Graham Michael BrooksDirector2013-01-03 - Present
Mrs Alison Jane CampDirector2013-01-01 - Present