Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
VICTOR WOOD OF OAKHAM LIMITED
Sale of new cars and light motor vehicles
- Grantham -
This Company has no badges yet
Financial Score Check
VICTOR WOOD OF OAKHAM LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
VICTOR WOOD OF OAKHAM LIMITED, located in Grantham, United Kingdom, operates in the Sale of new cars and light motor vehicles industry. The company was incorporated in 1947 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- VICTOR WOOD OF OAKHAM LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Victor Wood of Oakham Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Christopher John WoodDirector1990-11-01 - Present
Mr Timothy Robert GriffinDirector1990-11-01 - Present
Ms Gail Julia GriffinDirector1990-11-01 - Present