Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
FLEET LABORATORIES LIMITED
Manufacture of pharmaceutical preparations
- Watford -
This Company has no badges yet
Financial Score Check
FLEET LABORATORIES LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score.
FLEET LABORATORIES LIMITED, located in Watford, United Kingdom, operates in the Manufacture of pharmaceutical preparations industry. The company was incorporated in 1949 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- FLEET LABORATORIES LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Fleet Laboratories Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Nigel Walter Spence HalsbyDirector1991-01-06 - Present
Mr Thomas Edmund HornerDirector2008-11-01 - Present
Mr Paul Alexander WillamsonDirector2007-01-09 - Present