Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
CEVA FREIGHT (UK) LIMITED
Cargo handling for water transport activities of division 50
- Ashby De La Zouch -
Financial Score Check
CEVA FREIGHT (UK) LIMITED has the following information available below: Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score.
CEVA FREIGHT (UK) LIMITED, located in Ashby De La Zouch, United Kingdom, operates in the Cargo handling for water transport activities of division 50 industry. The company was incorporated in 1973 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- CEVA FREIGHT (UK) LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Ceva Freight (UK) Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Leigh Martin PomlettDirector2009-01-09 - Present
Mr Stephen Roy KingDirector2012-11-01 - Present