Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
ESSEX SERVICES GROUP LIMITED
- Romford -
Financial Score Check
ESSEX SERVICES GROUP LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
ESSEX SERVICES GROUP LIMITED, located in Romford, United Kingdom, operates in the Electrical installation industry. The company was incorporated in 1975 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- ESSEX SERVICES GROUP LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Essex Services Group PLC
- Company Registration Number
Mr Raymond James AbbottDirector2013-01-05 - Present
Mr John Sylvester SampsonDirector1991-01-01 - Present
Mr Eric Peter EmrichDirector2008-01-01 - Present
Mr Michael John VenthamDirector2004-01-08 - Present
Mr Clive Carlton AllardDirector1991-01-01 - Present
Mr John Charles WhitenstallDirector2012-01-03 - Present
Mr James HansfordDirector2008-01-01 - Present
Mr Mark SampsonDirector2008-01-01 - Present
Mr Barry QuinnellDirector2008-01-01 - Present