Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
EUROPEAN INSTRUMENTS LIMITED
Other personal service activities n.e.c.
- Oxford -
Financial Score Check
EUROPEAN INSTRUMENTS LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
EUROPEAN INSTRUMENTS LIMITED, located in Oxford, United Kingdom, operates in the Other personal service activities n.e.c. industry. The company was incorporated in 1975 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- EUROPEAN INSTRUMENTS LIMITED
- Trading Name
- European Instruments Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Anthony Wilkinson MorrisDirector1992-01-05 - Present
Mrs Frances Mary Vanessa MorrisDirector1992-01-05 - Present
Mr Christopher John MorrisDirector2007-11-02 - Present
Mr Richard WalkerDirector2012-01-06 - Present