Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
ANGLO-DUTCH DREDGING COMPANY LIMITED
Construction of commercial buildings
- Henfield -
This Company has no badges yet
Financial Score Check
ANGLO-DUTCH DREDGING COMPANY LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
ANGLO-DUTCH DREDGING COMPANY LIMITED, located in Henfield, United Kingdom, operates in the Construction of commercial buildings industry. The company was incorporated in 1968 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- ANGLO-DUTCH DREDGING COMPANY LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Anglo-Dutch Dredging Company Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Maurits Den BroederDirector2011-01-02 - Present
Mr Govert Van OordDirector2014-01-01 - Present
Mr Jacobus Martinus De GrootDirector2012-01-05 - Present