Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
FORELLE ESTATES (DEVELOPMENTS) LIMITED
Construction of commercial buildings
- Poole -
This Company has no badges yet
Financial Score Check
FORELLE ESTATES (DEVELOPMENTS) LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
FORELLE ESTATES (DEVELOPMENTS) LIMITED, located in Poole, United Kingdom, operates in the Construction of commercial buildings industry. The company was incorporated in 1963 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- FORELLE ESTATES (DEVELOPMENTS) LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Forelle Estates (Developments) Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr David Robert HaikneyDirector2011-01-06 - Present
Mr Roger Charles KingDirector1992-01-04 - Present
Mr Michael James PriceDirector1997-01-04 - Present
Mr Robert Bartholomew O'ConnellDirector2001-01-05 - Present