Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
FRITH'S FLEXIBLE PACKAGING LIMITED
Other manufacturing n.e.c.
- Southend On Sea -
Financial Score Check
FRITH'S FLEXIBLE PACKAGING LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
FRITH'S FLEXIBLE PACKAGING LIMITED, located in Southend On Sea, United Kingdom, operates in the Other manufacturing n.e.c. industry. The company was incorporated in 1960 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- FRITH'S FLEXIBLE PACKAGING LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Frith's Flexible Packaging Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Paul Stuart WatsonDirector2011-11-01 - Present
Mr David John WatsonDirector1998-01-06 - Present