Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
FRANCIS CONSTRUCTION LIMITED
Construction of commercial buildings
- Thatcham -
Financial Score Check
FRANCIS CONSTRUCTION LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
FRANCIS CONSTRUCTION LIMITED, located in Thatcham, United Kingdom, operates in the Construction of commercial buildings industry. The company was incorporated in 1943 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- FRANCIS CONSTRUCTION LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Francis Construction Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Etienne Mark Christopher BarrettDirector1992-01-05 - Present
Mr Christopher Robert AndersonDirector2012-01-09 - Present
Mr David William Jermyn BarrettDirector1993-11-02 - Present
Mr Stewart James SmithDirector2002-01-01 - Present
Mr Etienne William James BarrettDirector2012-01-09 - Present