Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
GCA INTERNATIONAL LIMITED
Other research and experimental development on natural sciences and engineering
- Alton -
Financial Score Check
GCA INTERNATIONAL LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
GCA INTERNATIONAL LIMITED, located in Alton, United Kingdom, operates in the Other research and experimental development on natural sciences and engineering industry. The company was incorporated in 1966 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- GCA INTERNATIONAL LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Gca International Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Christopher AsquithDirector2008-01-04 - Present
Tommie Lee PateDirector2008-01-07 - Present
Mr Oluwole OnaboluDirector2012-01-07 - Present
Mr Michael Allan RasmusonDirector2014-04-11 - Present