Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
L.E.JONES INTERNATIONAL LIMITED
Freight transport by road
- Ruthin -
Financial Score Check
L.E.JONES INTERNATIONAL LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
L.E.JONES INTERNATIONAL LIMITED, located in Ruthin, United Kingdom, operates in the Freight transport by road industry. The company was incorporated in 1982 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- L.E.JONES INTERNATIONAL LIMITED
- Trading Name
- LE Jones International Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mrs Eirys Ann JonesDirector1996-01-02 - Present