Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
LESLIE A. PARSONS & SONS LIMITED
Processing and preserving of fish, crustaceans and molluscs
- Burry Port -
This Company has no badges yet
Financial Score Check
LESLIE A. PARSONS & SONS LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
LESLIE A. PARSONS & SONS LIMITED, located in Burry Port, United Kingdom, operates in the Processing and preserving of fish, crustaceans and molluscs industry. The company was incorporated in 1955 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- LESLIE A. PARSONS & SONS LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Leslie a Parsons & Sons Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr David SnellDirector1996-11-02 - Present
Mr Simon LengerDirector2000-01-05 - Present
Mr Nico De WildeDirector2000-01-05 - Present