Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
MONARCH AIRCRAFT ENGINEERING LIMITED
Repair and maintenance of aircraft and spacecraft
- Airport, Luton -
Financial Score Check
MONARCH AIRCRAFT ENGINEERING LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score.
MONARCH AIRCRAFT ENGINEERING LIMITED, located in Airport, Luton, United Kingdom, operates in the Repair and maintenance of aircraft and spacecraft industry. The company was incorporated in 1967 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- MONARCH AIRCRAFT ENGINEERING LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Monarch Aircraft Engineering Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Wallace John Chalmers MacKeyDirector2010-01-02 - Present
Mrs Pauline Margaret ProwDirector2012-01-02 - Present
Mr Derek Nigel GibsonDirector2003-01-08 - Present
Mr Michael John AdamsDirector2006-01-03 - Present
Mr Ian BartholomewDirector2011-01-02 - Present
Mr Keith Charles EarndenDirector2012-01-02 - Present
Mr Ian BartholomewDirector2011-02-23 - Present
AIR WORKS UK ENGINEERING LIMITED
GAMA SUPPORT SERVICES LIMITED
BRITISH AIRWAYS MAINTENANCE CARDIFF LIMITED
BRITISH AIRWAYS AVIONIC ENGINEERING LIMITED
AIRBUS HELICOPTERS UK LIMITED
BRITISH AIRWAYS INTERIOR ENGINEERING LIMITED
VECTOR AEROSPACE INTERNATIONAL LIMITED