Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
WESTLANDS CASTING CO LIMITED
Casting of light metals
- Wellingborough -
Financial Score Check
WESTLANDS CASTING CO LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
WESTLANDS CASTING CO LIMITED, located in Wellingborough, United Kingdom, operates in the Casting of light metals industry. The company was incorporated in 1962 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- WESTLANDS CASTING CO LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Westlands Casting Company Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Paul Stuart BorlandDirector1995-01-03 - Present