Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
MEDDINGS THERMALEC LIMITED
Manufacture of metal forming machinery
- Ivybridge -
This Company has no badges yet
Financial Score Check
MEDDINGS THERMALEC LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score.
MEDDINGS THERMALEC LIMITED, located in Ivybridge, United Kingdom, operates in the Manufacture of metal forming machinery industry. The company was incorporated in 1969 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- MEDDINGS THERMALEC LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Meddings Thermalec Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Stephen Roy LuckmanDirector2002-01-04 - Present
Mr Peter Mckenzie MeddingsDirector1993-01-06 - Present