Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
CHEMETALL INDIA COMPANY LIMITED
Activities of other holding companies (not including agricultural, production, construction, distribution and financial services holding companies) n.e.c.
- Milton Keynes -
Financial Score Check
CHEMETALL INDIA COMPANY LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
CHEMETALL INDIA COMPANY LIMITED, located in Milton Keynes, United Kingdom, operates in the Activities of other holding companies (not including agricultural, production, construction, distribution and financial services holding companies) n.e.c. industry. The company was incorporated in 1972 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- CHEMETALL INDIA COMPANY LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Chemetall India Company Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Robert Slater RydingsDirector2002-01-04 - Present
Mr Wolfram Alfred Antonius BognerDirector2006-01-03 - Present