Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
UNITED WHOLESALE GROCERS LIMITED
Wholesale of wine, beer, spirits and other alcoholic beverages
- Glasgow -
Financial Score Check
UNITED WHOLESALE GROCERS LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score.
UNITED WHOLESALE GROCERS LIMITED, located in Glasgow, United Kingdom, operates in the Wholesale of wine, beer, spirits and other alcoholic beverages industry. The company was incorporated in 1982 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- UNITED WHOLESALE GROCERS LIMITED
- Trading Name
- United Wholesale Grocers Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Waqas BadarDirector2010-01-09 - Present
Mr Mohammad RamzanDirector1989-01-07 - Present
Mr Amaan RamzanDirector2013-01-01 - Present
Mr Nabeel RamzanDirector2008-01-08 - Present