Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
HALL'S OF SCOTLAND LIMITED
Wholesale of meat and meat products
- Sanquhar -
This Company has no badges yet
Financial Score Check
HALL'S OF SCOTLAND LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
HALL'S OF SCOTLAND LIMITED, located in Sanquhar, United Kingdom, operates in the Wholesale of meat and meat products industry. The company was incorporated in 1981 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- HALL'S OF SCOTLAND LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Belcher Food Products Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Darren SutherlandDirector2013-01-09 - Present
Mr Warren GodfreyDirector2012-01-03 - Present
Mr Wayne GodfreyDirector2008-01-09 - Present
Mr Alan George HillDirector2013-01-09 - Present
Mrs Susan Mary GodfreyDirector2010-01-05 - Present
Mr Dwayne MillerDirector2013-01-09 - Present
Mrs Susan Mary GodfreyDirector2010-05-10 - Present