Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
GARF DISTRIBUTORS LIMITED
Wholesale of household goods (other than musical instruments) n.e.c.
- Lisburn -
Financial Score Check
GARF DISTRIBUTORS LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score.
GARF DISTRIBUTORS LIMITED, located in Lisburn, United Kingdom, operates in the Wholesale of household goods (other than musical instruments) n.e.c. industry. The company was incorporated in 1976 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- GARF DISTRIBUTORS LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Bodel Distributors Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mrs Linda Scott HansenDirector2000-01-09 - Present
Mr Guy Graham FetherstonDirector1999-01-05 - Present
Mr John Stephen LeckeyDirector2000-01-09 - Present
Mr Yuile MageeDirector1997-11-01 - Present