Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
WELDEX (INTERNATIONAL) OFFSHORE LIMITED
Renting and leasing of construction and civil engineering machinery and equipment
- Inverness -
Financial Score Check
WELDEX (INTERNATIONAL) OFFSHORE LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
WELDEX (INTERNATIONAL) OFFSHORE LIMITED, located in Inverness, United Kingdom, operates in the Renting and leasing of construction and civil engineering machinery and equipment industry. The company was incorporated in 1971 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- WELDEX (INTERNATIONAL) OFFSHORE LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Weldex (International) Offshore Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Iain Mitchell McGilvrayDirector1996-01-05 - Present
Ms Margaret Joan McGilvrayDirector1996-01-05 - Present
Mr Dugald Mitchell McGilvrayDirector1986-11-02 - Present
Mrs Catherine McGilvrayDirector2010-01-08 - Present