Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
FAIRFIELD GARAGE (LEIGH-ON-SEA) LIMITED
Sale of new cars and light motor vehicles
- Leigh On Sea -
Financial Score Check
FAIRFIELD GARAGE (LEIGH-ON-SEA) LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
FAIRFIELD GARAGE (LEIGH-ON-SEA) LIMITED, located in Leigh On Sea, United Kingdom, operates in the Sale of new cars and light motor vehicles industry. The company was incorporated in 1967 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- FAIRFIELD GARAGE (LEIGH-ON-SEA) LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Fairfield BMW
- Company Registration Number
Mr Simon Neal GoldringDirector1996-01-01 - Present
Mr Michael Andrew Kent StylesDirector1990-11-01 - Present