Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
AIR AND CARGO SERVICES LIMITED
Other transportation support activities
- Crawley -
Financial Score Check
AIR AND CARGO SERVICES LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
AIR AND CARGO SERVICES LIMITED, located in Crawley, United Kingdom, operates in the Other transportation support activities industry. The company was incorporated in 1945 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- AIR AND CARGO SERVICES LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Air & Cargo Services Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Michael James Campbell-WebsterDirector2010-01-03 - Present
Mr Carl Derek AspitalDirector2010-01-03 - Present
Mr Kevin Douglas McLeanDirector2010-01-03 - Present
Mr Paul David ShotterDirector1991-01-02 - Present
Mr Robert Anthony WinmillDirector1991-01-02 - Present
Mr Richard Edward Charles McCarthyDirector1991-01-02 - Present