Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
"RED BAND" CHEMICAL COMPANY, LIMITED
Dispensing chemist in specialised stores
- Edinburgh -
Financial Score Check
"RED BAND" CHEMICAL COMPANY, LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score.
"RED BAND" CHEMICAL COMPANY, LIMITED, located in Edinburgh, United Kingdom, operates in the Dispensing chemist in specialised stores industry. The company was incorporated in 1932 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- "RED BAND" CHEMICAL COMPANY, LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Red Band" Chemical Company Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Alexander Coulson CummingDirector1990-01-06 - Present
Mr Charles Nigel Coulson CummingDirector1989-01-06 - Present
Mr Robert Alexander McGregorDirector2003-01-04 - Present
Mr Angus RobertsDirector2012-01-02 - Present
Mrs Elaine RobertsonDirector2012-01-02 - Present
Mrs Yvonne Elizabeth WilliamsDirector2012-01-02 - Present