Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
JAMES AIKEN ENGINEERING SOLUTIONS LIMITED
Manufacture of other fabricated metal products n.e.c.
- Aberdeen -
This Company has no badges yet
Financial Score Check
JAMES AIKEN ENGINEERING SOLUTIONS LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
JAMES AIKEN ENGINEERING SOLUTIONS LIMITED, located in Aberdeen, United Kingdom, operates in the Manufacture of other fabricated metal products n.e.c. industry. The company was incorporated in 1977 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- JAMES AIKEN ENGINEERING SOLUTIONS LIMITED
- Trading Name
- James Aiken (Sheet Metal) Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr David John PennyDirector2014-01-01 - Present
Mr Neil Frew StewartDirector1987-11-02 - Present
Ms Sheila Mary CowieDirector1987-11-02 - Present
Mr George Alfred PatersonDirector2009-01-04 - Present
Mr Daniel Duncan CowieDirector2007-01-04 - Present
Mr Neil George JollyDirector2009-01-04 - Present
Mr Daniel Duncan CowieDirector2007-04-17 - Present