Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
REED IN PARTNERSHIP LIMITED
Activities of employment placement agencies (other than motion picture, television and other theatrical casting) n.e.c.
- London -
Financial Score Check
REED IN PARTNERSHIP LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
REED IN PARTNERSHIP LIMITED, located in London, United Kingdom, operates in the Activities of employment placement agencies (other than motion picture, television and other theatrical casting) n.e.c. industry. The company was incorporated in 1965 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- REED IN PARTNERSHIP LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Reed in Partnership Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Lawrence Jonathan CarterDirector2009-11-02 - Present
Mr Martin John FallonDirector2006-01-05 - Present
Mr Thomas Andrew MillarDirector2002-01-01 - Present
Mr James Andrew ReedDirector2001-01-05 - Present
Ms Joan EdmundsDirector2004-01-04 - Present
Mr Arthur Joseph McGivernDirector2002-01-06 - Present
Mr Rhodri James ThomasDirector2010-11-01 - Present