Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
OERLIKON BALZERS COATING UK LIMITED
Treatment and coating of metals
- Milton Keynes -
Financial Score Check
OERLIKON BALZERS COATING UK LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
OERLIKON BALZERS COATING UK LIMITED, located in Milton Keynes, United Kingdom, operates in the Treatment and coating of metals industry. The company was incorporated in 1960 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- OERLIKON BALZERS COATING UK LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Oerlikon Balzers Coating UK Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Peter John StokleyDirector1993-01-04 - Present
Mr Volker Bernhard DostmannDirector2011-11-02 - Present
Mr Roland HerbDirector2011-11-02 - Present