Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
WOLTERS KLUWER (UK) LIMITED
Other software publishing
- Kingston Upon Thames -
Financial Score Check
WOLTERS KLUWER (UK) LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
WOLTERS KLUWER (UK) LIMITED, located in Kingston Upon Thames, United Kingdom, operates in the Other software publishing industry. The company was incorporated in 1948 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- WOLTERS KLUWER (UK) LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Wolters Kluwer
- Company Registration Number
Mr John GoudieDirector2009-01-09 - Present
Mr Simon Paul CromptonDirector2009-01-09 - Present
Mrs Diane WilliamsDirector2010-01-04 - Present
Mr Salvador Fernandez-LopezDirector2013-01-03 - Present