Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
CRANE PROCESS FLOW TECHNOLOGIES LTD
Manufacture of other taps and valves
- Cwmbran -
Financial Score Check
CRANE PROCESS FLOW TECHNOLOGIES LTD has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
CRANE PROCESS FLOW TECHNOLOGIES LTD, located in Cwmbran, United Kingdom, operates in the Manufacture of other taps and valves industry. The company was incorporated in 1947 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- CRANE PROCESS FLOW TECHNOLOGIES LTD
- Trading Name
- Crane Process Flow Technologies Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Max Homer MitchellDirector2014-01-01 - Present
Mr David JonesDirector2008-01-01 - Present
Mr Kevin BurkeDirector2010-01-05 - Present