Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
POLYNT COMPOSITES UK LIMITED
Manufacture of plastics in primary forms
- Nr Grimsby -
Financial Score Check
POLYNT COMPOSITES UK LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
POLYNT COMPOSITES UK LIMITED, located in Nr Grimsby, United Kingdom, operates in the Manufacture of plastics in primary forms industry. The company was incorporated in 1938 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- POLYNT COMPOSITES UK LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Cray Valley Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Jefferey Derek HumberstoneDirector2001-01-08 - Present
Mr Harold Jay VisserDirector2013-01-09 - Present
Mr Eric VandenbeuckDirector2011-01-08 - Present