Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
UNITED TECHNOLOGIES HOLDINGS LIMITED
Activities of head offices
- Ashford -
This Company has no badges yet
Financial Score Check
UNITED TECHNOLOGIES HOLDINGS LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
UNITED TECHNOLOGIES HOLDINGS LIMITED, located in Ashford, United Kingdom, operates in the Activities of head offices industry. The company was incorporated in 1963 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- UNITED TECHNOLOGIES HOLDINGS LIMITED
- Trading Name
- United Technologies Holdings Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Michael Patrick RyanDirector2012-01-01 - Present
Mr Evan Francis SmithDirector1996-01-08 - Present
Mr Rajinder Singh KullarDirector2001-01-02 - Present
Mr James Terence George LaurenceDirector2010-01-09 - Present
Mr Christian Bruno Jean IdczakDirector2008-01-04 - Present
Mr Evan Francis SmithDirector1996-08-30 - Present
Mr Rajinder Singh KullarDirector2001-02-08 - Present
Mr Christian Bruno Jean IdczakDirector2008-04-14 - Present