Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
PRO-DUCT SHEET METAL LIMITED
Manufacture of other fabricated metal products n.e.c.
- Bristol -
This Company has no badges yet
Financial Score Check
PRO-DUCT SHEET METAL LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score.
PRO-DUCT SHEET METAL LIMITED, located in Bristol, United Kingdom, operates in the Manufacture of other fabricated metal products n.e.c. industry. The company was incorporated in 1960 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- PRO-DUCT SHEET METAL LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Harbridge (Sheet Metal) Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Brian DempsterDirector2008-01-09 - Present